Join us and enjoy ...
- Reduced ticket price for special exhibitions at the Geffrye
- An exciting programme of events and tours to lesser known museums, private collections, galleries, gardens and places of historical interest
- Talks at the museum by a wide range of speakers
- An invitation to the annual preview party to celebrate Christmas Past
- Seasonal discounts in the museum shop and café
- Free entry to the restored almshouse
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Biannual newsletter
- Run events
- Recruit new Friends
- Fundraise for the museum
- Organise the Friends
More information about the organisation of the charity.
Read our Privacy Statement here
Friends, please make sure we have your email address - either log in on the website and enter it, or send it to email@example.com. In addition, please ensure that your mail system is not sending emails from fotgm.org to spam by checking and entering fotgm.org as a preferred or allowable domain. If we don’t have your email address, you will continue to get events notifications, the AGM notice and the newsletter by post but additional information will not be sent by post.
The Geffrye is closed until spring 2020 for a transformational development project. During closure we are running events and activities in our front gardens and the restored almshouse is open for tours on certain dates throughout the year.
To keep up to date with all the latest news and events - sign up to our regular e-news and follow us: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.