Join the Friends of the Geffrye, support the museum and enjoy benefits including:
- Reduced ticket price for special exhibitions at the Geffrye
- Exciting programme of events and tours to lesser known museums, private collections, galleries, gardens and places of historic interest
- Talks at the museum by a wide range of speakers
- Invitation to annual preview and party to celebrate Christmas Past
- Seasonal discounts in the museum shop and café
- Free entry to the restored almshouse
- Behind-the-scenes tours
- Biannual newsletter
How to join
Download an application form here.
If you have any queries about joining the Friends please email.
Who are the Friends
The Friends of the Geffrye Museum is a registered charity run by a small group of volunteers. To find out more email.
By joining this active and friendly group, you will develop a special relationship with the Geffrye. Many of the Friends also volunteer at the museum in public and behind-the-scenes roles - find out more about volunteering.
Highlights of the spring Friends event programme include talks at the museum, a visit to the Almeida Theatre and a tour of Clerkenwell. Download the latest programme here
Where your money goes
All funds raised by the Friends benefit the museum directly to support its diverse programme of exhibitions, events, learning activities and collection acquisitions.
Registered charity number 276518.