Alberto el Ratón
Spanish at KS1 and KS2
Pupils explore Spanish vocabulary relating to the home through an interactive storytelling session based around our Edwardian room.
During this session pupils will:
- Develop Spanish vocabulary relating to the home and family life
- Join in with songs and actions through an interactive approach to storytelling
- Discover what home life was like during the Edwardian period
- Handle real objects from our Edwardian handling collection
- Create observational drawings of objects linked to the Spanish vocabulary explored through the story
This session has been designed in consultation with the Hackney Learning Trust to support the development of Spanish vocabulary using the museum and it’s collections as inspiration.
For information about booking a visit with your class click here.
View our Primary Schools programme here.
For additional Teachers' Resources relating to schools' sessions, visit the Teachers' Zone.